Welcome to Learning Resources, Inc. - LRI
Since 1987 LRI has provided practical, easily administered, valid and predictive tools that enable employers and workforce professionals to measure, develop and document the soft skills required for work readiness and workplace effectiveness for a wide range of jobs. Over 4,000,000 people have been assessed by LRI's technology.
Work readiness - for jobs at any level - is a three-legged stool whose legs are Academic, Technical/Career and Soft Skills. Soft or interpersonal skills are increasingly important to workforce developers because employers want to know - before hiring - what kind of worker someone will be; and, post-employment, where should further development be focused.
LRI enables organizations to:
- Align the skill demands of employers with the competencies of future workers.
- Measure and develop adults' and youth's interpersonal (soft) skills. Using LRI’s work-simulation-based and video-delivered technology, employers and workforce developers have assessed over 4,000,000 applicants and future or incumbent workers.
- Address soft skill deficits. Continuously improve academic and technical programs effectiveness at integrating soft skills into their content and outcomes.
- Implement training and development and measure their effectiveness.
- Create transcripts, profiles and credentials of individuals' effective workplace behaviors.
- Establish skills validation and competency management systems.
Please click on links at the left and learn how LRI’s resources can assist your organization.
and those you serve. Please contact us if you would like to test-drive and experience soft skills assessment technology.